We are continuing our distillery tour for our annual meeting. It will be held at Buffalo Trace Distillery, in Frankfort KY, on November 16, 2022.
2022 KACEP Annual Meeting
Buffalo Trace Distillery, Frankfort, KY
Elmer T. Lee Clubhouse
November 16, 2022
- 8:30 am: Vendor, poster, and room set up
- 9:00-10:00 am: Continental Breakfast and Medical Student Poster Presentations
- 10:00-11:30: am Battle of the Bluegrass UK and UofL Resident Competition
- 11:30-12:15 pm: KACEP Committee Updates and Elections/LUNCH
- 12:15-12:30 pm: Break
- 12:30-2:00 pm: What Emergency Medicine Needs to Know about new 2023 CMS Documentation Guidelines
- Dr. Jason Adler, MD, FACEP, FAAEM, VP of Acute Care Solutions, LogixHealth; Assistant Professor, Chief of Compliance & Reimbursement, The University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- 2:30-3:00 pm: Question and Answer
- 3:00 pm: Buffalo Trace Tour and Tasting
Last year was such a hit with the first ever Battle of the Bluegrass that UofL and UK are going to do it again. If you would like to review the medical student posters and watch the Battle of the Bluegrass you are welcome to come early. If you would like to participate in lunch, KACEP reports and election, Key Note Speaker, and tour/tasting, please come by 11:30. We would like for you to invite your coding/billing manager to attend with you if you believe it would be beneficial. One guest per member would be our request.
RSVP by replying to this email to Ashlee M Melendez, MSPH, BSN with:
Thank you and we look forward to having you attend.
Future ACEP Meeting Dates
ACEP Leadership And Advocacy Conference
April 30 – May 2, 2023 – Washington, DC
ACEP Annual Scientific Assembly
ACEP23: October 9-12, 2023 – Philadelphia, PA
View Full List of ACEP Educational Meetings